ETC Outreach is an interdenominational blog for Christians all over the world for the gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ who died on the cross of calvary for the redemption and salvation of the world. Jesus is Lord over all
I incline my heart daily to know wisdom and considers her my sister; and call understanding my kins-woman.
The philosophy, progressive, and intellectual thoughts given to me by my Lord and maker, the Almighty God.
1. “The human mind is like a microwave energy that spots instincts in nano-seconds if it is set in motion, it has no limit”.
2. “An indecisive mind is prone to mistakes”.
3. “When you show your attitude to the world they know your background”.
4. “When a leader is too temperamental in a case he faults his judgment and loses the confidence of his followers”.
5. “There is nothing new under the surface of the earth except when a man is born-again in Christ”.
6. “The word ‘SORRY’ can heal a wounded heart and rekindle hope”
7. “Action is bi-product of thought”.
8. “Our philosophies, ideology and education are clearly useless if they can’t add meaning to life or fail to impact life positively”.
9. “A truly successful rich man is one that is able to reproduce extra 50 or more rich men before retirement”.
10. “When a man refuses to adhere to the chastisement of his maker, he becomes vulnerable to the woes of the world”.
11. “When we think we know it all; we obviously know nothing because education has no end”.
12. “You are doomed when you bag a degree without a decree for success”.
13. “Enthusiasm in the church and overwhelming enthusiasm in the nightclub is a calculated risk of hell”.
14. “Physical marriage without spiritual confinement is a marital disaster”.
15. “Conscience is the active-force of God in a man; when it is dead, the man becomes a venomous snake on the surface of the earth”.
16. “When science fails to appreciate the authority of God, failure becomes inevitable”.
17. “The person who claims to be perfect is the vilest sinner”.
18. “A building that lacks solid foundation is doomed for collapse”.
19. “A course without recourse is certainly cursed”.
20. “A ship without a captain has no destination”.
21. “A wayward life is likened to a fruitless tree that awaits destruction”.
22. “When a gift package is not appreciated it means it was not genuinely accepted by the receiver”.
23. “A man without challenges, trouble and difficulties is simply a man without a course in life”.
24. “When the master commissions and the vision is backed up with immediate action there will be no room for omission in the mission statement”.
25. “What is the value of the treasure: if you have the means and no one makes a living in it”.
26. “Any service that lacks passion suffers humiliation and defeat in consequent time”.
27. “Any soul that doesn’t aim for eternity needs a rebirth”.
28. “Respect and acceptance of everyone irrespective of colour, culture and religion is the original master plan from the day of creation; allergic to racists”.
29. “When faith is compromised at gun-point life becomes unbearable”.
30. “Truth when said has no other name, brand or colour than truth”.
31. “Words lack efficacy when it fails to keep it promises and thus, cannot command respect. Words are ineffective when it cannot keep its promises and therefore cannot command respect”
32. “Poor is the unlearned security officer who victimizes a suspect before trial in a court of law”.
33. “Nemesis is one word that doesn?t elude the wicked no matter how long he lives”.
34. “When people turn politics into a do or die affair it becomes the business of unrighteous and unclean man”.
35. “Evil is an illusion that diffuses itself in form of an act and done without compassion”.
36. “When we pray aloud, we are likened to hypocrites who want to be noticed and by much repetition of words, we commit spiritual abortion”.
37. “In multitude of friends, we can barely identify our enemies”.
38. “When a man speaks in fear, there is an atom of lie in his speech”.
39. “A judge cannot judge his own case”.
40. “The beauty of her fairness has nothing to do with her character. A woman cannot be judged by her appearance”.
41. “When you give so much attention to a course it becomes your invention”.
42. “You are called a preacher the day you start practicing what you preach”.
43. “The poor man, who acknowledges his limitation and knows he has nothing to give, has everything to give than the rich man”.
44. “The greatest thing on earth is to trust someone, which is likened to giving your heart to someone and knowing that it can be broken but will not be broken”.
45. “When faith is adulterated, prayer becomes unproductive”.
46. “Business grows in abundance when there is so much anticipation, passion and excitement in the job”.
47. “The situation you cannot control; controls you”.
48. “Achievers are known for their never give up character”.
49. “One day of accomplishment is better than a decade of wastage”.
50. “The best way to appreciate knowledge is to teach others”.
51. “It is more honourable to fulfill a promise than to make promises”.
52. “Politics nowadays is a game unlike every other game, only for the willing hearts and strong minds”.
53. “Any food that refuses to digest in your body is unwanted for your health”.
54. “The difference between a good and a poor student is result”.
55. “An appointment cancelled for later day is better than delayed appointment”.
56. “He, who sold his soul to the devil for an earthly possession, has bargained for eternal damnation”.
57. “In nepotism, when a doctor is appointed to do the job of an engineer, and an engineer is appointed to do the job of a lawyer, you know there’s bound to be failure in the system”.
58. “It’s a sheer-madness for a father not to see his son greater than him”.
59. “Masturbation causes brain disorder, premature aging and low self-esteem”.
60. “The man who said no to sin, cheat, deceit, manipulation, wickedness, hatred, jealousy and pride, has said yes to greatness”.
61. “Life has no joy in it without accomplishment of purpose”.
62. “History will only remember those that remembered it and the best way to make history is to read history”.
63. “The world only knows those that have the word in them”.
64. “One unsuccessful attempt to success is a major attempt to success”.
65. “Youthful period is the time to make manful period effective and worth living”.
66. “No mortal is independent; we’ll someday need someone to lean on”.
67. “When people have nothing positive or negative to say about you, it means you don’t exist”.
68. “No one will share your dreams until they come to reality; let desire remain effervescent and never despair”.
69. “Since the emergence of Facebook, so many persons have become so vulnerable that they no longer have any secret”.
70. “You are accountable for your own victory or misery”.
71. “In academics, an excellent result without personal effort is a copied work”.
72. “If you make sleeping your hobby then poverty becomes your best companion”.
73. “When you call someone an enemy, you make yourself an enemy to someone”.
74. “The life that brings light in the family often attracts darkness in form of envy and hatred that stands as encumbrances”.
75. “The low profile of a man does not mean he is nobody”.
76. “Nigeria they say, has a black name already in the outside world; but according to Martin Luther King Jr. ‘People should not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character’. Your encomiums or criticism of Nigeria cannot add or remove from what people already know about our country. The difference is how we choose to live with people around us and thus, prove to them that not everything they read or heard about Nigerians are true”.
77. “When you pretend as if all is well when obviously, all is not well, you make a fool of yourself and the truth is not in you”.
78. “At times it’s very painful to let go but it’s necessary to take that very decision that sets our soul at rest and restores the freedom and happiness that we all yearn”
79. “People who fail to learn the lessons of life or the bitter experiences of others are doomed to a life of misery in time and eternity”.
80. “LIFE gives you what you want if only you know exactly what you want. LIFE could also make you a passenger in the vehicle that you are supposed to be a driver, that’s clearly if you don’t know where you are going or what you want from life. Know what you want and be who you want be”.
81. “The world will become a better place if the rich, mighty and highly placed people will stop victimizing, oppressing and decimating the poor, mean and lowly placed people in the society”
82. “I am not a teacher because I’m not perfect but I am a student of thought like every other hungry minds, sharing ideas, opinions and helping each other grow because any person who stopped learning at any age is old”
83. “Believing in unknown future, destiny, predestination without working hard to see it through is a mere fantasy”
84. “It is certainly absurd and preposterous to dine with the devil knowingly or unknowingly, but retracing our steps back to God for eternal dinner is the key to forgiveness and freedom for the entangled soul. Make haste to return to God when the going gets tougher”
85. “Wealth without charity is vanity”
86. “Ego takes no man above the first ladder of success but humility on the other hand sees him through to the top”
87. “Real men are known by their actions not mere words”
88. “It is during trial that your faith is tested and attested”
89. “There’s a purpose to everything under the surface of the earth but for the word coincidence, I know not”